Communication assistant for the Head of the organization
The Center for Civil Liberties* is seeking a personal communication assistant for the Head of the organization Oleksandra Matviichuk*. For managing media contacts and requests, writing a strategy of media presence, speechwriting, creating strategy and content for social media, monitoring media and social media, and collecting a database of articles, interviews, photos, and speeches of Oleksandra.
The Center for Civil Liberties* – is an 2022 Nobel Peace Prize laureate. The Center for Civil Liberties has been actively working for the protection of human rights in Ukraine and the OSCE region for 15 years.
Oleksandra Matviichuk – is a Ukrainian human rights lawyer and civil society leader based in Kyiv. She heads the non-profit organization Centre for Civil Liberties and is an active campaigner for democratic reforms in her country and the OSCE region.
To be successful as a communications assistant, you should be an excellent communicator with outstanding attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch communications assistant should be able to create effective media content and multitask.
The Communications assistant is responsible for the following:
· Generating draft speeches for conferences and other public events.
· Accompanying Oleksandra during domestic and visiting events.
· Being able to quickly process and produce event content (photo, video, post).
· Interacting and building trust relationships with Ukrainian and international media.
· Proactively interacting with media, responding to requests, and organizing comments and interviews. Clearly understanding the media market and the priority of various media.
· Creating and updating the relevant media base and particular operational tools: chats, groups, and regular offline meetings.
· Monitoring media and analyzing references in media and social networks.
· Drafting articles/blog posts/press releases, proofreading, and editing texts.
· Amassing the archive of articles and speeches at the events and in media.
· Social networks:
· Developing a strategy and visual style.
· Develop a content plan for social networks for personal accounts.
· Social network activity.
· Fluent in English (other foreign languages are appreciated).
· Basic skills with graphic and video programs to create short videos and edit pictures.
· Courtesy, creativity, lifelong learner
· Commitment to human rights values, tolerance, and non-discrimination
· Strong time-management skills
· Stress resistance
What do we offer?
· A meaningful job where you can sense that you are doing really valuable work!
· Full-time job and workplace in the organization’s office in the center of Kyiv.
· Competitive salary.
If you are interested to join the team which changing the world, please send your CV and project portfolios (if available), to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject: Communication Assistant. Also, we will appreciate a short motivational letter to add to your CV (up to 400 words).